Feature functions define construction of a feature. For example sum pattern, which sums column by subject in table could be described as:
SELECT subject, SUM(COLUMN) AS feature FROM TABLE GROUP BY subject;
To make the features transferable, it is a good idea to parametrize them. Following variables are automatically defined by the engine:
- Required: The name of the relation.
- @col1, @col2
- Optional: Names of the input attributes. Use either @col1 alone or together with @col2.
- Optional: An attribute with the entity id.
- Optional: An attribute, which defines a time sequence.
- Required: An attribute with the label.
- Required: The name of the attribute with the created feature.
|Author||Feature name||Chi2 (avg)||Chi2 (max)||Run time (avg)||Run time (max)||SQL|